Sunday 30 May 2010

Iris Apfel.

 With her adorable husband.
What a legend. Charming beyond means. She interviews amazingly well and hers words flood with wit, intelligence, and love of her husband who she's been married to for for 62 years.

What a doll.

Here are a few of my favourite quotes and stories:

"Style is as undefinable as charisma."

"My parents taught me the value of learning. They were both extraordinarily good shoppers and knew the value of a buck"

"Buy one good black dress and you can always change its character with how you embellish it."

"I've been married to my husband to my husband for 62 years. He's a darling and i love him madly. Holding his hand makes me happy."

"I was given three gifts at birth, a sense of humour, a sense of style and curiosity."

With thanks to ELLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment