Wednesday 23 February 2011

LADY GRAY.

thats what all the boys say to me.


 inspiration wall.

 the door to Louise's studio. really want the LEAVE ME ALONE tee.


 gizza a smile. 

 our boy Nasir!! L O V E.

 Sloanie's Meadham Kirchhoff is getting better with age. 

 Make up looking amazing. 

 Lucy the lovely intern and her AMAZING vintage Moschino shirt!! this top could entertain me all day. 

 Marie the adorable Norwegian intern. She looks INSANELY norwegian!! More so than me! 

 Head gear my Nasir.

My London Fashion Week started with a 18 hour session helping Sloanie styling, casting and prepping at Louise Gray's studio. It was hardcore but I love being part of it. Louise Gray is a freaking genius, a girl in her own league and I adore her hugely. 

Her printed shirts are such winners. I want mine NOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment