Thursday 22 September 2011

LFW Highlights...

my gal pals Lulu & Hazel (of House of Jazz) @ Jonathan Saunders

the divine Susie Bubble at The Box

me still VERY tanned trying on Ashish

one of Nasir's boys looking quite amazing at the Fashion East menswear installations. 
(more photos to come...WITNESSED TEH FITNESS)

my darling DARLING Anna Walker who was that day confirmed as Fran Burns new assistant the mutha funking VOGUE boys & girls. 
WELL DONE ANNA WE LOVE YOU. 

my new 2nd assistant KYA who looked amazing in a new 
TOPSHOP UNIQUE dress at the TWIN party. 

Husam El Odeh give away of the day, which he cleverly placed upon my new ear piercing.
(its my new favourite thing...)

Me on Menswear day rocking my school girl look and a tan. 
WORKED WONDERS. 

BEST LONDON FASHION WEEK EVER!!!
- Ms.Wintour went to a fair few shows. Infact, we had brilliant attendance all round. If only Gucci hadn't stolen all our models. 
- worked on shows that went flawlessly and that I was proud to be part of. 
- danced the night away with the lovely Henry of Holland on more than one occasion. 
- had a snog. 
- sported a tan (and not a broken leg as I did 2 years ago). 
- saw Ghostface Killah perform like 2 feet away from me at Supreme Party.
- had 4 mini beef stews at TOPSHOP UNIQUE show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment