Monday 24 October 2011

A L E X M A T T S S O N.

This is my boy ALEX MATTSSON's SS12 collection, aptly entitled 'Divine Resonance' (which is with reference to sound waves now being found to have actual shapes). His leather workmanship is incredible, and I LOVE the rainbow sleeves leather jacket - a great editorial piece. He makes everything himself, including his print designs. I love his psychedelic take on a tartan, and its printed on a great light weight silk. The colours in it are so intense, i'm obsessed.


I have styled Alex for two seasons now, and love being able to support a fellow Norwegian. And casting menswear is SO MUCH FUN!!! For this season we used new face David Valensi from AMCK Models. He is such a darling and has the most incredible freckles. The collection is influenced by the style of mexican's in LA gangs, hence the amazing plaids and pulled up socks. I imagine this guy wearing the it... (isn't he FIT!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment