Wednesday 30 May 2012

QUIROZ in SEFTON.

Oscar Quiroz himself.
the lovely Paul from RELATIVE PR rocking a Carhartt VERY WELL.
the DARLING Toby Grimditch, Fashion Director et al
2 happy boys. 
the delightful Gina
My FAVOURITE French Man and Polish Man. 
Photographer Mark Kean looking either scary or scared. maybe it was something I did?
Bad boy hair stylist Ben. 

A couple weeks ago (yes I'm slow to upload I'M SORRY I WENT TO CUBA!!!) we all had a little drinks soirĂ©e in SEFTON to celebrate the launch of the Oscar Quiroz collection in store, which DABSK's Fashion Director Toby Grimditch had styled. 

This is Oscar's first stockist collection and he made amazing black and white stripe towels especially for it. Below is a overview of his SS12 Look Book and some close up's. I LOVE Tby's styling using the Adidas sandals. Saw Rachel Chandler rock sandals with socks like this last Carnival and knew then it was a winner - sandals with socks guys. It's now a YES. 

No comments:

Post a Comment