Tuesday 19 June 2012

Shaun Samson.


The SHAUN SAMSON SS13 runway show, as part of Fashion East's MAN Show is so hot diggity dang that it really brings on the goosebumps. Samson is so insanely clever. This collection feels fresh, finessed and underplayed. And it lends itself perfectly to men and women. It's so freaking cool. 

Matthew's casting has really moved on, and feels a lot more clean and less urban. Aka more white boys with long hair that feel like Venice Beach in the late seventies aka Duncan Pyke (2nd boy in show) who is on this month's cover of ARENA HOMME, and generally everywhere....

The chrome sandals with socks literally blew my mind. And I wanna wear every thing in the show. Matthew said he added girl models into the mix because of me. I don't know what that means, I guess because I like to dress like a boy and wear everything oversize, but I do know that makes me REALLY PROUD AND HAPPY. 

Matthew Joseph's is the best menswear stylist in London right now. And I want him doing GIVENCHY. Like now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment