Sunday 29 July 2012

Better Late Than Never?

My apologies for being HUGELY LAME....and not updating this delight of a blog for sooooooo long. 

I am ashamed. 

Let's go back to few weeks and try to catch up a bit. I promise to stop being so lame and even though I'm really busy a lot actually make time for updating. Cause my blog is like well good innit. 

SO MEADHAM KIRCHHOFF MEN from London Fashion Week.

They're first Mens Collection, a walk through presentation...
The set design and art direction was worlds beyond. 
This is the kind of scene that normally takes days of crashed out partying to achieve, and looked perfectly authentic...

Boys were all cast by Matthew Joseph's, who although didn't style the show, did an incredible job casting it. So many familiar faces in there and non-models, who really helped build the atmosphere. 

The kids eating out of boxes of Frostie's were my favourite.

The masks were just damn scary...but the painted fluro nike's (NOT Hyperfuses's) were INSANE.

Oh hi there scary boy on a creeky wooden wheelchair.

Jermaine giving the sun the V's up...

Lovely Joe Ingham having a mini sleepy.

Dip Dye girl/boy wonder. 
NEED an A-TEAM pillow...
Feel like this set required A LOT of eBay purchases...

KIT NEALE PRESENTATION...
The boys line up...


The hair was amazing, all by BEN JONES, with hair pieces braided in to the boys hair, and then finished with beads that read out their names. Hi there Sid.
Incredible prints on heavy bases.

And the shoes were the best thing I saw all day. Customised REEBOK classics, painted with random fluro stripes. I wanted to go home and do this straight away. 
I see some kind of deal on the horizon and Reeboks like this coming to a store near you...
The set design and this big snake was also amazing. I have to idea how they got it in the door...

1 comment:

  1. I love the fluro trainer trend~
    I love the pics you took of them all <3

    ReplyDelete